Thursday, May 29, 2008

Vidib has Spoken

Muhammad Vidib has come out of hiding. Unlike Ronaldo, Vidib wasn't caught on camera with transvestite. He has finally faced the media after his stupid remark on sunday which earned him a straight red.

" I would like to apologise to all my teammates and fans who have been behind me all the while up till the incident. I regretted saying it out loud. I still believe that the referee sucks but i should have kept the comment to myself. I have smeared the name of this wonderful club and also disappointed all the parents who looked me up as a role model for their kids. Once again, I will accept whatever punishment the club feels i deserved," commented Vidib, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Vidib will miss this Sunday's match against HELO FC for the red card he received last week.