Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Nudepaper interviews our Left-winger!



Recently, The Nudepaper interviewed ESFC's left-winger Kim Yuan on his thoughts about last sunday's game against the CUFC. Even though the midfielder has been struggling with fitness due to the reoccurences of his knee injury, he still made some contribution by indirectly(or some say directly) started a mass brawl between the referee, both sets of players and the fans. The incident happened when two opponents double-team and chopped the left-winger's legs off. Sensationally and luckily, Kim Yuan stood up straightaway with no hint of any injuries to his legs. His teammates were shocked and quickly went over to render assistance. However, this was misunderstood by the opponents and things turned ugly which The Nudepaper will not discuss due to sensitivity. Kim Yuan has, however, taken the opportunity during the interview to thank his team mates for their support during last sunday's Royal Rumble.

"I'm still stunned by what could have happened to those pretty legs because I've thoughts on being a model, much like Jason Chew. When it happened, my first thought was to get away from those two. It surprised me when I turned my back and saw all my teammates running towards me and showing a lot of concern. It really touched me at that moment and some teardrops were already forming. But I then saw many of our lads being surrounded and the police instinct quickly kicked in..."

The left-winger also has an advice for the team.

"What's done is done. I just hope that this incident would serve as a reminder to the players to stay focus on our targets and not be led onto such traps set upon by our opponents. It will not affect me on the pitch, that's for sure."

After their recent win, ESFC is on a 3 match winning streak. The team is
top of the table and the team looks in good stead. However, Kim Yuan reminds the fans not to get carried away as the team will take it one game at a time.