Sunday, May 25, 2008

Darren's absence & mind-blowing revelation!


Left-back Darren Sin was surprisingly missing from today's game and his absence has left many startled as the ESFC player is one of the most enthusiastic players in the team with his passion and love for the game.

The effect that Darren’s absence had on the 4-1 victory against the 6YardBox was inconspicuous. However, Vice-Captain Josh Kho accepts that the lack of Darren’s presence made the game quieter.

“Darren can lift players around him,” he told The Shite Times. “He is infectious with his work rate. He gets the crowd buzzing with his war cries and animated stunts. He is just so cute to be playing on the pitch.

“But we were missing other players as well. The team we had out was good enough to win that game. You can always say we’re missing this player, or that player. But we had the squad to cope. We’ve got so many talented players that you hoped one player would conjure something and that was what happened today with Nizar and Yenhao scoring 2 goals each."

However, right after the Vice-Captain's interview, One of Darren Sin's alleged lovers, Mary Wo Hen Mei, gave a shocking revelation to The Shite Times about her supposed relationship with the ESFC left-back, describing it is a "mind-blowing'' experience.



In a no-holds-barred interview, Mary insisted she was telling the truth and that she was not proud of what she had done even though she says she "felt zilch" for him when they first met.

She added: "I felt zilch for him. I mean, he is not my type of guy. I never go for looks or you know I never go for image-type people. You know, it took a while before that attraction built, especially when I have fetish for taller men.

"As I got to know him I began to find different aspects about him attractive, physically very attractive, I began to see him in a different light, albeit from a taller perspective."

They had begun kissing "passionately" at the highest floor of a Jurong East HDB block before they got to his house. In his room, she said, "We couldn't keep our hands off each other, basically".

She said: "He said, 'Are you ready for some action?' and I said 'YES!' and he said 'Let's have some Calbury chocolate first' and he brought in some chocolate and he was feeding me. It was really romantic and I felt a million dollars that night, I felt so special even though I prefer Kit-Kat."

Pressed further, she said: "Chocolate really set the mood straight and I remember biting into a chocolate first thing and it was nice. Before long, we were already taking the clothes off."

However, the atmosphere changed rapidly when Mary Wo Hen Mei took off her skirt. Apparently, Mary's real name is Martin Wo Hen Shuai and he/she had cross-dressed to become a woman after learning that he/she has more female hormones in his/her body.

She claimed: "Darren was shocked and immediately chased me out of his house. He said he just wanted to have some fun and for the press not to be informed about this."

Mary admitted to becoming very quickly besotted with Darren: "He is a very satisfying lover, very intimate, very intimate.

"He knows how to please. He's not afraid of a woman's body. He seems to know pretty well what he is doing until after I took out my skirt.

"It was not a heart-breaking relationship - like when you have been with someone for years. It happened so fast - I never really gave it time to sink in.

"It was very difficult to deal with and I was very hurt. I was besotted by him."

"These are the facts, this is what happened, this is the truth,'' Mary said in her shocking interview.

"I was wrong to have done what I did, but it did happen and I am not going to live with a lie for the rest of my life,'' said Mary, who is currently seeking job offers in our famous Changi Village.

"I felt a million dollars. It was a mind-blowing experience,'' she said in the interview which was reported to have cost The Shite Times SGD$100.

Rumors have been spreading in the tabloids Darren Sin has gone into hiding after a run-in with cross-dressing Martin Wo Hen Shuai. The ESFC player canceled two TV appearances on The Simpsons and has informed local media said he will be back in the near foreseeable future.