Monday, June 9, 2008

Lim Peh talks about ESFC!


Lim Peh ka li kong, hor, we are already the number 1 in the league.

But then, ah, we also playing in the lousiest league. This situation is what we call lum pah pah lan.

We are good but, bo pian, people don't believe. They think we bully lao ah pek and si ginnahs.

Like that ah, I think we must play against Brazil and Italy lor. Si beh cham hor.

Our players, ah, are si beh tok kong. Got ah neh, got ma lai ren and alot of cheenahs. I think, hor, we are better than the Singapore multi-national team leh.

We cannot depend on those angmohs and ou ran because, ah, they don't live in the kampung and so don't have that kampung spirit.

You see, ah, Like last night, hor, I went Geylang to, ahem, “employ” a, ahem, “foreign talent”, and then, I was working very hard on her.

But then, after like five minutes – na beh! She cannot work any more. Cannot trust "foreign talent" one. The bleddy “foreign talent” still charge me so much.

Aiya, I think the gahmen must do something loh. And I think the simi sunday team is also buey pai lah. No foreign talent. All home-grown kukujiaos! Haha!

So, I think the gahmen should sponsor the team lor.