Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sporting Light League

Hi lads,

We have officially joined this league that consists of 12 teams. As I have mentioned in the previous post, I'm worried about the number of players who can turn up for these 3/5pm games so hopefully my fears will not come true this time round.

Anyway, I hope there is a better sense of commitment to the team and not let history repeats itself. The next game will be on 26th April 5pm at our favorite Yishun field against a team that we might have played before.

Finally, I wish for the best to the varsities undergraduates(including myself) who are taking their exams during the next few weeks and come back stronger for our future games.

And... Since the next game is going to be on 26th, I think Darren should be free to participate then. Let's welcome him with our bukkakes!